Mark Arneson has been practicing law since 1997 after graduating Magna Cum Laude from William Mitchell College of Law. He began his career in Criminal Prosecution as the lead prosecutor for the Cities of Waite Park, Buffalo, St. Joseph and Albany.
In 2000, Mr. Arneson took the knowledge he gained as a prosecutor and began practicing in the area of criminal defense.
He has secured numerous acquittals and dismissals for his clients in a variety of cases from Felony to Misdemeanors and has been recognized by numerous organizations for his dedication to criminal defense.
- Named Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney in Minnesota! (National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys)
- Named Top 100 Trial Attorney in Minnesota! (National Trial Lawyers Association)
- Named Top 100 DWI Attorney! (The National Advocacy for DUI Defense)
- Named a “Rising Star” by “Minnesota Law & Politics!”
- Has achieved a “Superb” rating with AVVO! (Independent Attorney Review Site)
- Former prosecutor that has over 23 years of experience dedicated exclusively to DWI/DUI and Criminal Defense!
- Has Successfully Defended Thousands of Criminal Defense Clients!
- Proven Results!
Mr. Arneson has a philosophy that everyone is entitled to excellent representation no matter what circumstance they find themselves in. He works tirelessly for his clients and will do the same for you!
Lawyer Mark Arneson | Lawyer Criminal Defense
- Criminal Defense
- DWI/DUI Defense