Mark Arneson has been practicing law since 1997 after graduating Magna Cum Laude from William Mitchell College of Law. He began his career in Criminal Prosecution as the lead prosecutor for the Cities of Waite Park, Buffalo, St. Joseph and Albany.
In 2000, Mr. Arneson took the knowledge he gained as a prosecutor and began practicing in the area of criminal defense.
He has secured numerous acquittals and dismissals for his clients in a variety of cases from Felony to Misdemeanors and has been recognized as a “Rising Star” by the Minneapolis Magazine, “Law and Politics.” He also has been a selected speaker at the Minnesota Criminal Justice Institute. The states largest criminal law continuing legal education course for Judges, Prosecutors and Defense Attorneys.
- Named Top 10 Criminal Defense Attorney in Minnesota! (National Academy of Criminal Defense Attorneys)
- Named Top 100 Trial Attorney in Minnesota! (National Trial Lawyers Association)
- Named Top 100 DWI Attorney! (The National Advocacy for DUI Defense)
- Named a “Rising Star” by “Minnesota Law & Politics!”
- Has achieved a “Superb” rating with AVVO! (Independent Attorney Review Site)
- Former prosecutor that has over 19 years of experience dedicated exclusively to DWI/DUI and Criminal Defense!
- Has Successfully Defended Thousands of Criminal Defense Clients!
- Proven Results!
Mr. Arneson has a philosophy that everyone is entitled to excellent representation no matter what circumstance they find themselves in. He works tirelessly for his clients and will do the same for you!
- Criminal Defense
- DWI/DUI Defense